According to the experts, there are many different (effective) ways to detox! Well yes, but – one of the easiest and most relaxing is through a detox bath. The best part about these detox baths is that they’re insanely easy to make at home.
You’ll get all the benefits you’d find in a high-end spa bath at a fraction of the price and in the comfort of your own home.Using essential oils, which provide antioxidant, antimicrobial, and anti-inflammatory benefits, along with common household items like baking soda, Epsom salts, and honey can help flush impurities from the body by allowing it to sweat out toxins.
In this article we’re going to show you how to make the most powerful detox bath and you just need 1 simple ingredient – Epsom salt! It’s very simple – you just have to take a look at the article below and find out more about this. This amazing bath pulls toxins out of your body. It will also improve your muscle and nerve function.
This Epsom salt bath also reduces inflammation and improves the blood flow. In my personal opinion, the best thing about this bath is that you just need one simple ingredient – Epsom salt! That’s really great, right? About the ingredient – Epsom salts have been used by many different cultures for hundreds of years.
They have a number of different beneficial properties and are used in gardening, household cleaning and detoxifying the body. The best thing about these salts is that they’re very inexpensive and can be purchased at bulk discounts in garden centers nearly everywhere.
Using Epsom salt baths is an advanced detoxification strategy that has remarkable health benefits.Epsom salts are named for a bitter saline spring located at Epsom in Surrey, England. This salt is different than traditional salts.
Well yes, it’s actually a naturally occurring pure mineral compound of magnesium and sulfate. These minerals have very powerful health benefits that can enhance the detoxification capabilities of the body.
According to the experts, this type of salt contains high amounts of magnesium and sulfate, and they’re both readily absorbed through the skin and into the body’s blood stream. The skin is a highly porous membrane that both takes in minerals and eliminates toxins every day. And, when you’re using a powerful mineral base such as Epsom salts in a bathwater medium creates a process called reverse osmosis. This process pulls salt and harmful toxins out of the body and allows the magnesium and sulfates to enter into the body.
You’ll be amazed when we tell you that magnesium plays a critical role in over 325 enzymes, helps to improve muscle and nerve function, reduces inflammation and improves blood flow and oxygenation throughout the body. And, when it comes to sulfates, they’re necessary building blocks for healthy joints, skin and nervous tissue.
Epsom salts replenish the body’s magnesium levels and sulfates. This powerful and extremely effective combo will help you to flush toxins from the body and helps build key protein molecules in the brain tissue and joints.
Study confirms – a recent study has discovered that the regular use of regular Epsom salt baths can improve the symptoms of many health problems, such as: athlete’s foot, gout, toenail fungus, sprains, bruises and muscle soreness. It is also good for anyone dealing with chronic disease or chronic pain to do regular Epsom baths to help detoxify and de-inflame while improving mineral and sulfur balance in the body.
The contraindications to Epsom baths would be if you are pregnant, dehydrated or have open wounds or burns on your skin. Individuals who are suffering with cardiovascular disease should always consult with a natural health physician who is familiar with the health benefits of Epsom salt baths before starting.
Epsom salt bath – INSTRUCTIONS:
It’s very simple – first of all, you need to schedule yourself at least 40 minutes, because you’ll need about 20 minutes to remove the toxins, and for the second 20 minutes, the body absorbs the minerals in the bath water. Then, you need to fill up your bath with warm water. Be sure to have a water filtration system in your house, as you don’t want to bathe in tap water that has toxic chlorine, fluoride, dioxins and heavy metals. Add in the Epsom salts in the following amounts:
- Children under 60 lbs: Add 1/2 cup of salts to a standard size bath
- Individuals between 60-100 lbs: Add 1 cup of salts to a standard size bath
- Individuals between 100-150 lbs: Add 1 1/2 cup of salts to a standard size bath
- Individuals between 150-200 lbs: Add 2 cups of salts to a standard size bath
- For every 50lbs larger – add in an additional 1/2 cup of salts
Useful Tips and Tricks:
- You can add 1/2 cup of olive oil, because this oil is also very good for the skin. The polyphenols found in olive oil will soak into the skin and give extra antioxidant benefits.
- You can add ginger or cayenne pepper. It will increase your heat levels, which will help you to sweat out toxins. You can add anywhere from 1 tbs. to 1/2 a cup to stimulate sweating, and these herbs are loaded with antioxidants that will enhance the detoxification process as well.
- DON’T USE SOAP with an Epsom salt bath, as it will interfere with the action of the minerals and the detoxification process.
- You need to rest for an hour or two afterwards unless you have arthritic joints, in which case you will want to stay active as much as possible to prevent congestion in the joints.
Ladies and gentlemen, we really hope you find this article helpful and don’t forget to share it with your friends and family. Thank you and have a nice Epsom salt bath. You deserve it!