No matter how you look ugly, stretch marks do not pose a health, but primarily an aesthetic problem. However, no woman, no man, however, does not like to see them on their stomach.
They occur in places most exposed stretch and grow skin: shoulders, upper arms, breasts, abdomen, hips, thighs and buttocks. Stretch marks are actually damaging the connective tissue that is caused by too rapid stretching of the skin.
They are always concerned horizontal lines on the body, at the beginning purple color, to eventually become white. Although the market there are a handful of very expensive preparations for their removal, few people know of this simple homemade recipe.
All you need is coffee and olive oil. Ground coffee granules do gentle exfoliation of the skin and stimulate collagen production, while olive oil “locks” the moisture within the cells of the epidermis.
Make a mixture of one spoon of olive oil and a teaspoon of coffee
– gentle movements rub the mixture on the skin areas covered with stretch marks
– do it for 5 minutes, then leave to stand for 20 minutes
– rinse with lukewarm water
– Wipe the light towel
– Apply a body lotion of your choice
– Repeat this every day, and stretch marks will disappear as if by magic for even better results, especially if the troubled region have cellulite, the mixture can also add a teaspoon of brown sugar.
Now that you solve stretch marks, it’s time to show off your legs. If you want them to have a slightly tanned tone, make your own mixture of self-tanners.